Monday, February 8, 2010

Completed One!!!!!

Yes I did it.  I completed one thing off my February WIP list.  As of now I have at least completed as much this month as I did last month.  I must find the positive any way that I can.  I promised pictures so here they are......

Josh's Quilt

This is the binding, I chose to do a scrappy binding from leftover fabric from the quilt top.
     
The Quilt.  I had seen this pattern in  a magazine and of course I could not follow the pattern and had to make the adjustments to make the quilt the way I wanted.  The fabric colors is suppose to look manly and you know I really love the way it turned out. 




Quilting...... I machine quilted it myself on my domestic sewing machine.  I had a hard time trying to decide what type of quilting to use for this quilt so I fell back on a pattern that I use a lot and is easy for me.



I am now going to look over the list and find the next one I want to concentrate on.

Till Then Tracy

1 comment:

  1. I must say that I am impressed with your quilting, and the design is beautiful! Congrats on the finish!

    ReplyDelete