Friday, March 5, 2010

Phd.

 Phd.   Projects Half Done.  We all know that I have plenty of my own PHD's, but my quilt quild had a garage sale and there was a few phd's that I could not resist, they were such a great price and all the proceeds went to the guild.  I had to my part to support the guild.  This is the things I purchased...
 


I think that I ended up with four phd's and the rest was fabric.  One of the phd's that I purchased was these string blocks.  All of the blocks were completed they just needed to be pieced together.   I put four blocks together to make one large block then put the large blocks together.  I just now have to decide on a border. 

 

It was fun to put something together that someone else had worked on.  The other thing that was interesting to me was some of the fabric that the original owner used as foundation pieces I have in my stash.  I love string quilts and actually have one in progress now.  My ADD is taking over again because this sting quilt is not on my March list.  I will have to work hard on that March list.  

Till Then Tracy  

No comments:

Post a Comment