Friday, March 12, 2010

OWLS

  Well I have shown yall my owl quilt.  I posted a picture of the quilt on the quliting board asking for ideas of how to quilt and I have had an amazing response.  So many people want the pattern.  I can not belive that someone would be interested in a pattern that I put together.  I have been doing just that putting the pattern together.  When I did the quilt I just winged it. No pun intended, so I am having to go back and put the little guys done in paper without all my hen scratch.  This little quilt has a funny story and sometime I will have to share it with you all.  Hope you all are doing great, if there is anyone out there reading my rambles. 

Till Then Tracy

1 comment:

  1. Tracey-- I am Athenagwis on the Quilting board - we are in the funky chicken swap together - anyway, I love your owls!! If you need any help putting them into a PDF, I would be happy to help!! :) Love your blog too!

    Rachel
    athenagwis at hotmail dot come

    ReplyDelete