Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Failed

  I am trying to decide if I am even going to post an April WIP list.  I have not completed one list yet so I am starting to think that this is just a failure.  I could come up with tons of excuses for not being able to complete a single list; however, I hear my mother's voice in my head saying "it could be worse" so no excuses.  I will update the current status of each project that was on the March WIP list.  
Dads vest.... on the shelf to be completed 
Lone star workshop wall hanging... Needs one outside border then the top is done.  
Owl Quilt.... I have spent a lot of time with this project.  The top is complete and I have been working on the pattern.  I have never written a pattern before and there is a lot more to it than I ever knew.  I have been encouraged to have it copyrighted and have learned that a copyright is not a piece of cake either.  I am just about done with the Owl Pattern.
Chicken Blocks...... DONE   I even have a picture of each set.  I am so excited and can't wait to see the blocks that I get back in return. 


This is the roosters and I am ok with the way they turned out.  Of course there is things I would do different next time.  They each have there own personality.  
The hens.   



I think these ladies are just gorgeous.  Yes I have my favorite and I hope she makes it back home to me.  

Last but not least the chicks



 

I struggled the most with the chicks.  I could not get the eyes and eyebrows to look right.  And I must say I still have not figured it out I had to just settle.  

I am undecided on the April list or if I will even make one so if there is anyone who reads this you will have to check back and see if I did indeed post an April list or just gave up all together and let the PHD's win.  

Till Then Tracy

No comments:

Post a Comment