Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Tuesday Treasures

  Well yes it's that time again.  Tuesday Treasures and today I share with you the treasure that I hold close to my heart.  My Girls.  Bailey is the burnett, she is 17 and it has been such a blessing to watch her grow and develop into this young adult.  She is so caring and  responsible.  She is not a person to vocalize her feelings;however if you are lucky enough to be loved by this young lady you will be loved for life.  She knows what her task are and is very diligent about completing them.  She is very focused on her plans for life, the sky is truly the limit for her.   Brittany is the blond and when you are around Brittnay you have to smile.  She is that fun, carefree butterfly that floats around the world blessing as many people as possible with her presence.  She is never going to make a plan because a better offer my come along and she would hate to miss out on a good opportunity. 
  They are truly the best thing I have ever done in my life.  As like most mothers, I think they are the best girls in the world. (at least my world)   I know I stand a little taller when I am around them, my heart beats a little harder and keep me grounded as well as help me keep things in prospective.  Yes they are real teenagers, dirty rooms, ribbon for hair and a hair straighter is a must, but I do not remember what my life was like before I was blessed with them and I don't want to.  I am thankful everyday that I have been lucky enough to be a mother.  


   Let's talk just a little about the list I have completed some items this month.  I know! I am so excited that I will get to cross some off instead of just moving them to the next list. 

Till Then Tracy

No comments:

Post a Comment